CONTACT DATA WE MAY HOLD
We limit the personal data we hold to what is relevant for supplying or marketing our services or otherwise conducting business. Individuals from whom we retain Contact Data include clients, potential clients, suppliers, service providers, government officials, journalists, academics, industry experts and others with whom we have a business or professional relationship (collectively “Contacts”). The types of contact data we may hold include:
- Telephone/address information (such as telephone numbers, street address, e-mail address)
- Other business or marketing-related personal details (such as education, business or professional role, business title, hobbies and interests, and dietary or facilities preferences required for meeting planning)
- Brand & Press products and services previously purchased or within the individual’s area of interest
- Marketing channel preferences (such as individual’s preference to be contacted via e-mail but not by telephone)
- Credit card or banking data required for invoicing or payments, but only if this is supplied by you or your employer.
SOURCES OF CONTACT DATA
We obtain Contact Data when individuals:
- are designated by their employer as our contacts for the purpose of submitting proposals, managing client assignments, invoicing, or (for companies providing services to Brand & Press) for managing the service relationship and paying invoices
- complete a Brand & Press registration form or other submission form, or request to be placed on our mailing list
- buy goods or services from Brand & Press
- request information from us or
- otherwise provide Brand & Press or a Brand & Press employee with their contact details or other personal data.
Contact Data may also be obtained from published sources and from our affiliated companies within ISEDcreate (“ISEDcreate”). We also receive data about employees of our clients in the form of employment-related records and information (for example, benefit plan participants or employees to be included in a compensation study) that we analyze or otherwise directly apply in undertaking client work. Data of this type are used solely to complete the client work or for broad statistical analysis, and is never combined with any Contact Data we may otherwise hold.
HOW WE USE CONTACT DATA
We use Contact Data to:
- provide clients with goods, services or data they request,
- advise clients and potential clients about products and services offered by Brand & Press or other members of ISEDcreate,
- instruct our suppliers and service providers and compensate them for their services, and
- correspond with our Contacts.
Except as described further below under the heading Legal Matters, we disclose Contact Data to others only with the individual’s prior permission or in the following limited circumstances:
- In the course of client work, we may disclose personal data concerning our clients to others in the same client organization or to third parties, or disclose third-party personal data to our clients, but only when we believe the disclosure is in the interest of both parties.
- We sometimes provide personal data to other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (for example, to a mailing service to process a large mailing, or to a hotel to arrange a conference). Such data will be used solely to perform the contracted services for Brand & Press.
- As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or buy assets. If any Brand & Press business unit is sold or substantially all of Brand & Press is acquired, customer and contact data relevant to the operation sold would be one of the transferred assets.
HOW WE PROTECT CONTACT DATA
STORAGE AND PROCESSING OF DATA
You may change your marketing channel preferences, or request that you stop receiving all communications from us, at any time by contacting us as provided below. (See Contacts and Complaints.) You may review your Contact Data at any time and instruct that it be corrected, updated, or deleted, by contacting us as provided below. We will take all reasonable steps to make the requested changes promptly. However, you should be aware that it is not technologically possible to change or delete each and every instance of the data we hold on you from our systems, and Contact Data may remain in non-erasable forms. We may retain Contact Data for a period in our backup systems. We may also retain some data for longer periods as required by law, contract, or auditing requirements.
DATA COLLECTED THROUGH BRAND & PRESS’S WEB SITES
CONTACTS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please e-mail us at email@example.com or speak with your Brand & Press consultant.