Are you busy juggling a variety of tasks?
Do you find that you have an endless to-do list and not enough time to complete it all?
When was the last time you reviewed your website for out-of-date content, broken links, or how you display in Google?
Websites must be updated often since they are the online home that works for you 24/7. People are using the Internet all the time, so keeping your website’s content up to date is, no doubt, very important to your brand’s success. Effective and productive websites require regular website maintenance service, updates, and the occasional fix and repair. Ignoring it for too long could leave a (not so great) impression on your brand.
We can help keep your website current and secure with any CMS updates (i.e., WordPress core & plugin upgrades) and website additions.
We do this by selling what we call “Content Task Blocks,” which are half-hour blocks of time.
If you are unsure how much time something might take, we can give you a quote on the work and then ask for your approval (and payment) before we begin the work. The cost for this work depends on how many blocks you purchase / pre-pay for. The more blocks you buy at a time, the bigger discount you get!
The Pro WordPress Website Care Plan includes a set number of hours each month, and if you ever don’t use your full month’s hours, we allow hours to rollover for up to 3 months, allowing you to make bigger website updates requests and still get the full value of your web maintenance plan.
Just need small updates here and there and don’t want to commit to a monthly web maintenance plan? No problem! We can help you with any maintenance request using what we call “Content Task Blocks,” which are half-hour blocks of time that you may purchase as needed.
–$55/hour (2 blocks)
–$27.50/ 30 min block
Task blocks may include the following:
- Smart updates…the whole backup, test, launch (or restore) routine
- Malware monitoring, protection, and cleanup
- Uptime monitoring
- Daily offsite backups
- Site error codes
- Broken links, buttons, imagery
- security evaluations
- New functionality requests
- Fix existing or create new forms
- Update appearance, functionality, and content
- e-Commerce integration
- Speed up slow-loading sites
- SSL certificates
- keep plugins and core up-to-date
- update theme files and database
- Receiving work and opening site files.
- Backing up files that will be worked on.
- Updating and formatting text/images on pages
- Proofing and spell-checking updated work with Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari web browsers.
- Uploading updates to the website.
- Checking the updated work on the live site.
Purchase a pack of “Content Task Blocks”, and let us take website updates and maintenance off your plate!