Need to add new content to your website, but just don’t have the time? We help with jobs big and small. We offer WordPress Content Support Task Blocks that can be purchased separately or together with our WordPress Website Care Plan to keep your website running smoothly.
Need to add new content to your website, but just don’t have the time? We help with jobs big and small.
Are you busy juggling a variety of tasks?
Do you find that you have an endless to-do list and not enough time to complete it all?
When was the last time you reviewed your website for out-of-date content, broken links, or how you display in Google?
We offer WordPress Website Content Task Blocks that can be purchased separately or together with our WordPress Website Care Plan to keep your website running smoothly.
What’s A “Content Task Block”?
One block is a half hour’s worth of web maintenance work that could be used all at once or in increments as needed (task-by-task basis).
A task is something that takes 30 minutes or less to resolve and can generally be handled within the admin panel of your WordPress site. They can be combined for larger, more complex tasks (i.e., two task blocks to cover a one-hour job). Most tasks are completed within 24-48 hours.
If you are unsure how much time something might take, we can give you a quote on the work before we begin. We’ll quote it and then ask for your approval (and payment) before we begin the work. The cost for this work depends on how many blocks you purchase / pre-pay for.
Task blocks are valid for up to 1 year after the original purchase date.
Content Task Blocks DO NOT include design work!
A typical update could contain any of the following:
- Smart updates…the whole backup, test, launch (or restore) routine
- Malware monitoring, protection, and cleanup
- Uptime monitoring
- Daily offsite backups
- Site error codes
- Broken links, buttons, imagery
- Fix existing or create new forms
- Update appearance, functionality, and content
- Speed up slow-loading sites
- SSL certificates
- keep plugins and core up-to-date
- update theme files and database
- Receiving work and opening site files.
- Backing up files that will be worked on.
- Updating and formatting text/images on pages
- Proofing and spell-checking updated work with Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari web browsers.
- Uploading updates to the website.
- Checking the updated work on the live site.
***Just need small updates here and there and don’t want to commit to a website care plan? No problem! When you purchase a bundle of 6 blocks or more, you can receive up to a 40% off discount on services! The more blocks you buy at a time, the bigger discount you get!***